Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lets see where this takes me?

      I'm in need of a little extra cash and a friend told me about blogging.   How in the world do i make money blogging? They said I can add ads to my blogs and get paid everytime someone clicks on them.  So here I am, what the heck right?  BLOGGING!!! What do i write about and who is going to care what i have to say?!  Of course that was my first reaction, self doubt.  As i thought about it Perez Hilton poped into my head and i thought if ppl read his crap why wouldnt they read mine.  At least what i would have to say would be real and come from my life, mind or heart and not making a living off of other ppl and there misfortunes (well not all the time i am human after all).  I have alot to say and yes most of the time its crazy, rediculus, and may not make sense but if i get a reaction from you (good or bad) i have accomplished what i set out to do.  I also realized that im not very good saying what i mean to say face to face so really blogging could be the best thing for me.  Im the one who txt ppl for as long as i can untill they get tired and call me (and sometimes i wont answer and txt them "hello", lmao).  This will be my adventure and i hope yall want to come along for the ride.  things may start off slow and i may have my off day but that is what is so beautiful about blogging, ITS ME! unploished, unedited, and uncensored! Please keep your hands, arms and legs inside the car at all times and thank you for reading Mia Pinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello and thank you for having an emotion about my blog. please feel free to speak your mind but i do ask to be respectful no need to be hateful.