Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wow that gave me a headache!

This syncing, smart phone and computers and trying to get it all in one but still be able to access it from anywhere is REALLY COMPLICATED!!!! Anyone else having difficulty or am I just dumb?(be nice now) I spent hours trying to get my google+ and blogger accnts to sync up or merge or whatever but I can't change my email addresses!  Ahhhhh so I'm gonna have to let go of my google+ gmail accnt and start one under my other email so I can sync the two.......whew that's exhausting just to type much less wrap my head around. Good thing I dnt have many friends on google+. Another thong stressing me out....I have too many apps on my phone that I thonk I need and feel I should use to my days more organized but idk how to use them! My grocery apps coupon apps banking budget and planners ect....I think there should be an all in one app! Maybe ill wrk on that! 

Sure is nice in "MY" world,
MiaPinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello and thank you for having an emotion about my blog. please feel free to speak your mind but i do ask to be respectful no need to be hateful.