Tuesday, September 8, 2009

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK SO IVE BEEN DABLEING IN THIS BLOGGING THING FOR A FEW WEEKS WITH ABOUT A WEEK OFF.  I AM SO CONFUSED ITS STUPID!!! I JUST DONT GET IT!  HOW DOSE THE GOOGLE READER WORK? HOW DO I SHARE? HOW DO I ADD TO FOLLOW? HOW DO I FIND PPL TO FOLLOW? THIS IS NOT BY ANY MEANS IDIOT PROOF!! IM PRETTY GOOD AT FIGURING THINGS OUT AND GETTING ALONG BUT THIS HAS ME BAFFLED!!!! I NEED HELP ,A TUTORING SESSION WOULD BE NICE, LOL.  AM I AN IDIOT OR IS IT AS HARD AS IT SEEMS TO BE?

1 comment:

  1. hey everyone just wanted to let you know that i figured it all out!!!! yay me!! it just took a little peace and quite and determination! so excited and cant wait to really get started.

    ReplyDelete

hello and thank you for having an emotion about my blog. please feel free to speak your mind but i do ask to be respectful no need to be hateful.